Sunday, May 3, 2009

week 3 Avatar

Novelty, Creativity, Innovation and Invention; by this week lecturer told me how to created a new idea list and publish it, the picture I upload it is a part of exercise that lecturer had given. This assignment is interview my partner and draw a personality imagination with each other, and my partner is a cute girl. Now as you can see she draw me a guy is fishing which the fish is inside the fish jar, mean my personality is patient, free and non-talkative, but the ridiculous part is that guy is fishing in fish jar! That's make sense, I think she though me is a guy that's always blur and make something "special" as doing awfulness works.

Outcast
Who are them?!! Yes! is Google Duo, Larry Page and Sergey Brin with their world's largest internet search engine, Google. For me, Google is my friend, I cant live without it of course the internet included, all the information, question and joy is magnification deeper over per day by day, friendly, buddy and a hug smile! but... I was finding many of the complain searching problem and advertisement's money sucker inside their own glory creation, is that's a glory one always betray their own master? or Google is no enough strong? however, Google is a part of my life that cant have without it...

Conclusion
What I learn this week is how to make an idea behind a stage while just looking at it, to convert the information to many kind of command and creativity idea, and again must similar with the topic and problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment